Middle School Athletics
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Coed Flag Football
- Coed Running Club
Middle School Player Expectations
- Students must have a physical on file at the school. Students can get a physical at the Health Center at Bruce Randolph or must submit their physical paperwork.
- If your sports physical paperwork is not submitted, you will NOT be able to play.
Sports Participation Fee:
- A $25 participation fee is required for all BRS sports.
- If your payment is not received by the deadline, you will NOT be able to play in a game until it is paid.
- If you are having trouble paying this fee, please see Mr. Botello.
- Attendance at practices and games is required unless otherwise excused with coaches.
- Players cannot be failing any classes and need to maintain BRUCE values in the classroom and on the field/court.
- Players need to be dressed out in gym clothes (generally) with a water bottle and ready on time to participate in practice. Each sport will provide more information with what equipment students will need).