“Making the World Our Classroom”
Travel Club is for high school students in good behavior standing at Bruce Randolph School. The club meets a few times a semester and participates in different fundraisers to raise money to travel to different cities in the U.S. and countries around the world.
- Germany and Czech Republic (Berlin, Prague, and Munich)
June 27 – July 5, 2016
- Plus a 2 or 3 day extension TBD 1st Semester. To sign up visit www.acis.com and use our group ID 115520 and my name to find the tour (konwinski).
- There’s a $495 deposit. All expenses included (airfare, 3-4 star hotels in the city center, activities, breakfast, dinner, basic insurance)
- June 2015: Hawaii
- July 2014: Spain (Madrid, Sevilla, Torreliminos, Barcelona extension)
- March 2014: New Orleans
- June 2013: Italy (Rome, Florence, Pompeii, Capri)
- March 2013: New York City
- March 2012: Hawaii
- June 2011: France (Paris and Nice)
- March 2011: San Francisco